Children and teens, ages 7+, join us for card and board game play on Tuesdays from 3:00 to 4:30pm. This is a drop-off offering for enthusiastic game players. We have a variety of game types and skill levels. Sign up for any number of weeks you choose!
Rat a Tat Cat
Apples to Apples
Left Right Center
Not Parent Approved
New Games arrive often!
Bring a game and teach others!
$8 cash per child/teen, maximum cost per family is $20
GAME CLUB RULES
1. Play respectfully, win respectfully, lose respectfully.
2. Treat the game materials with the utmost respect.
3. Everyone cleans up and checks the floor for pieces.
4. No quitting unless all players want to quit.
5. No food! Water bottles are welcome, but must be far away from board games. Clean hands are important!
6. Bag components and put away games as you found them. Stack horizontally.
7. No boxes on the floor.
8. Quiet-ish voices.
9. No talking to the person whose turn it is. This allows that player to make their own decisions without influence.
10. No "table talk" unless the game encourages it or all players have agreed to it.